Monday, July 2, 2012

Martial Arts coming to Fayetteville N.C.!

Welcome to Empowered Martial arts! The purpose of this blog is to educate you on what Empowered Martial Arts is all about and share with you all of the exciting material that is being studied to make Empowered Martial Arts the most unique and professional Martial Arts program in Fayetteville N.C. This blog will also be used as a tool to assist in the development of my personal skills as an Instructor, Educator, and Catalyst. I will be moving to Fayetteville North Carolina on September 22nd and I am so excited to hit the ground running, sharing my passion for Martial Arts, and empowering the lives of every individual I meet! Updates will be made daily with information on health, Self-Defense, growing trends, and the many different ways Empowered Martial Arts can help you set and reach all your Goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment